Unicode and Open Type work on Windows, Macintosh and Unix.
May be used in any up-to-date word processor, spreadsheet, email or browser
software and most effectively in the Adobe design suite.
These fonts are designed to work together and all have the same vertical metrics
so they can be mixed on a page.
Each font has the same set of 247 characters:
- Hebrew letters and nikud (Hebrew vowels).
- Single characters that combine letters with a dagesh and/or nikud.
- Hebrew for Yiddish and Judeo-Spanish.
- Hebrew punctuation.
- Latin letters and punctuation (for English etc)
- Useful symbols such as currency, arithmetic, various brackets, copyright, etc
This font was made using the Font Creator Program Version 9 from